Hey gang, it’s time for another drinking game with Barack Obama! This time we’ll be playing to his acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention! The rules are simple: as the possible events/phrases/words listed below occur, you take a corresponding number of sips from your beverage of choice. Simple!
Disclaimer: as always and with every event you do, be safe. Don’t be stupid. By that, I mean that if you decide to play this game with alcohol, you better be 21, you better not be driving anywhere, and you better be able to know your limits. Again, don’t be stupid.
With that out of the way, here we go!
- “Fair share”
- “Millionaires and billionaires”
- Obama says “Yes we can” – then yell out, “NOT THIS TIME!”
- A heckler turns out to be one of those undocumented immigrant activists – take a shot of tequila (because racism)
- “green jobs”
- Reference to student loans
- “corporate jet owners”
- Audience begins chanting “Yes we can!”
- Obama references Carolina BBQ in attempt to sound down-to-Earth
- Obama mentions Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan by name
- Obama mentions Bain Capital – then proudly proclaim “Greed is good!”
- “Change is slow/hard/takes time”
- “Hope is still alive”
- Obama refers to ObamaCare as “ObamaCare”
- Heckler tries to interrupt the speech
- Camera cuts to Michelle Obama
- Obama opens up with “how y’all feelin’ tonight!?” in a fake Southern accent
- Camera cuts to an audience member weeping
- Obama directly acknowledges a heckler
- Obama references his past (lol, yeah right)
- Surprise balloon drop!
- You can hear someone making inappropriate sexual noises during the speech on MSNBC
- Camera cuts to an audience member fainting
- Camera cuts to a member of the MEDIA weeping – then throw an (lightweight) object at the TV
- Camera cuts to Joe Biden sleeping
- Camera cuts Michelle eating something – then try to estimate the calorie count and post your guess on Twitter